The Keepsake Promise
Welcome to The Keepsake Corsage Company website. The Company is a family owned and operated business based in Benfleet, Essex. The ideas, designs and inspiration for all our collections of hand crafted corsages, fascinators and button holes are all the work of two sisters, Tracy and Kelly. With over 20 years as (NCFE) qualified florists, and a solid background working within the Wedding and Prom industries, they have worked hard to produce a diverse and exciting range of corsages and accessories that help to express a little about the wearers personality as well as looking good for that all important special occasion.
Each and every Keepsake corsage we make is created and uniquely identified with a serial number. This is delivered to its owner in an elegant, solid, silk lined Keepsake box. What better way to remember your special event than having your own bespoke corsage in a beautiful silk lined keepsake box. Our presentation box is ideal for keeping your hand made corsage safe and undamaged after the special event and can be easily showcased in a home display cabinet.
As part of our bespoke service, you will also receive our unique Keepsake Corsage Company Certificate of Authentication. This certificate has your name, unique Keepsake Corsage Id number and the date of your Prom, Graduation or Wedding embossed onto it, making it a great way to recall and celebrate your special occasion. With prices starting from as little as £12.50 you are assured of a genuine bargain as well!
Our Keepsake promise to you;
- All the corsages and accessories we produce are completely hand crafted from start to finish here in the UK at our Benfleet workshops and offices. We do import cheap foreign made alternatives.
- Every Item is produced using only the finest materials available in the UK.
- Every item we produce will only be made for a limited period only, making our product range both bespoke and unique.
- Every single product we produce is individually identified and logged into our database. Once sold, we have a permanent record of who bought it, when it was bought and what special occasion the corsage was used for.
- Every item we sell comes with its own unique certificate and ID number, confirming its production number and Keepsake authenticity.
- If you are not happy with your item, we will replace it or offer your money back, please see our customer services pages for more details.